Saturday 31 March 2012

Bunnies

With Easter fast approaching, I have been busy creating Easter cards to send out to friends and family. This is one of my favourites. In fact, I made several cards with this stamp from Penny Black, entitled "Bunny Friends". I have decided to enter this particular version for this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This image was coloured with Prismacolor Premier pencil crayons and odourless mineral spirits, however I also made other cards coloured with Copic markers and watercolours. I think I like this one the best, but they all turned out quite well. It is such a cute stamp!



Until next time,

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is lovely chick - the colours are fabulous. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. First....the dog is so beautiful! I wanted a dog like that ever since I was young! Second....this card is so sink'n cute! I love those adorable bunnies and your coloration is fabulous...so vibrant! Third....thanks for the blog visit today...I appreciate it immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Your design is fabulous, great colours and those Penny Black rabbits are adorable and beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.