Monday 26 March 2012

Let's Play Bingo

I've never been a big fan of Bingo - that is, unless it is a card challenge Bingo! This week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge is "Let's Play Bingo" using the following Bingo card:


Since I don't have any Magnolia stamps, I chose to use a Mo Manning image entitled "Chickies". Isn't she adorable? I chose to use flowers, lace, and ribbon for my line of bingo. The image was coloured with Prismacolor Premier coloured pencils, and blended with odourless mineral spirits. The flowers are from Kaisercraft. The base of the card is white cardstock from Papertrey Inks, and the pattern paper is from the Curio paper pad by Basic Grey.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love that adorable image and your coloring is awesome!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.