Monday 18 June 2012

Welcome baby!

I have reached that age when my son's friends are starting to raise families of their own. The first couple in his group of friends to have children had a beautiful baby boy a few weeks ago. This is the card I created to celebrate the arrival of their little one.



The image is one of Mo Manning's gorgeous digital stamps. If you haven't checked out her work, you can visit her shop at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com/ I just love her style of drawing and she has images for almost any occasion.

I coloured the image with Copic markers and added some glisten to the bunny's and the baby's eyes with some Glossy Accents. Although I have not been a big fan of the whole "pink for girls and blue for boys" thing, I couldn't resist the baby blue papers that I had in my stash to create the background of the card. The ribbon and Scrapper's Floss just add a nice touch to tie in with the baby bunny. The "hugs & kisses" charm is one of my favourites that I only use for special people in my life.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.