Monday 5 December 2011

CHRISTMAS IS COMING FAST!

I can hardly believe that Christmas is only 20 days away! I recently took part in the 2011 Holiday Card Boot Camp. Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner put on a fabulous 2 week long workshop. I took away so many wonderful ideas for Christmas cards of all kinds. Here are a few of the cards that I have made recently, many of which were inspired by the cards shown in the Boot Camp.
Oh how I love making Christmas cards! Now all I have to do is get around to mailing them! Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Christmas cards each one is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Carol :-) all of them are fabulous ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.