Tuesday 25 October 2011

Holiday Card Boot Camp

My favourite time of year to make cards has to be Christmas. There are so many possibilities for designing cards! I love the colours of Christmas and the rubber stamps are so cute and/or pretty. During the past couple of years I have managed to make a huge variety of cards to send to my family and friends. It gives me a chance to try new techniques and materials. When I worked at The Cottage Scrapbook, the Christmas card classes were among my favourite classes to teach. Here are a few of the cards that I made for those card classes. Hope you like them.







I am very excited this year because I have signed up for The 2011 Holiday Boot Camp with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner. These ladies are so talented and they have a fabulous line-up of guest instructors for these online classes. The first class is on November 7th. I can hardly wait!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Great cards, I may have missed it but don't to forget to tell everyone who the illustrators are like Mo Manning for the boy with his cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a beautiful job colouring, Carol! Those are fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.