Monday 26 September 2011

Manhattan Florals

I recently had the pleasure of taking part in a 12 day long online workshop with Jennifer McGuire entitled "Inspiration Showcase". Wow! There were soooooo many wonderful ideas and new techniques packed into those 12 days! I really am just getting around to playing with some of the new ideas. Here are a couple of cards that I created using one of the techniques shown during the workshop:


I chose to use two of the stamps from the Stampin' Up Manhattan Floral set of stamps. Gorgeous aren't they?

I can hardly wait for the next workshop that is coming up in November entitled Holiday Card Boot Camp 2011. Participants in the Inspiration Showcase were able to sign up in advance of the regular registration which starts on October 10th, so I've already booked my spot for the upcoming classes. How many more sleeps?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.