Tuesday 31 July 2012

Dog Gone

People who know me know that I love dogs. I guess you might be able to figure that out by looking at my blog picture. As a dog lover, I adore making cards with dog images. Mo Manning has so many terrific digital stamps featuring dogs. I'm still hoping that she will draw one featuring a Siberian Husky. (I am passionate about Sibes and used to show them in my younger years!) Mo's Digital Challenge this week is "In the Doghouse". Here's my submission for this theme. It features one of Mo's digital stamps and is part of a set entitled, "Lazy Mutt". Don't you think he's adorable!



I coloured the image with Copic Markers and used a variety of Momenta papers to create the background. I added several Prima flowers and some Stampin' Up ribbon to finish up the project.

Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love the colors on your card. Great coloring job on the mutt. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.