Friday 20 January 2012

Use Domi's Sketch

Here I am back again with my contribution to this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge. This week's challenge is to use Domi's Sketch. You can check out the challenge at http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ I am gearing up for Valentine's Day and wanted to create a cute card to send to my husband's cousin in California. She is a great dog lover, so I chose to create the card using one of Mo Manning's Digital images. This one is entitled "Pug Love". Isn't he adorable? Oh how I love colouring with Copic markers!
Until next time, Carol

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, the image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
    Please remember to link to the challenge blog to qualify for the prize Carol :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our sketch challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.