Sunday 25 September 2011

Workshop in Orillia

I attended a "Frosting" workshop at Under Construction in Orillia yesterday. We had great fun using Glitter Ritz to create a few samples. Connie is a great teacher and it is always fun to learn something new. I'm thinking that I will make some of my Christmas gift tags using this burnished velvet glitter technique. Great fun!

Here are a couple of the samples we made:



Under Construction (15 Mississaga Street East in Orillia) is celebrating their 17th Birthday next Saturday with an all day birthday party (10:00 am to 5:00 pm). There will be FREE Make 'n Takes, refreshments and new releases of stamps, paper (my personal weakness) and other surprises. Can't wait!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.