Friday 30 September 2011

Autumn Best Wishes

Don't you just love all of the fabulous warm colours of autumn? Although Spring is my favourite season, I'm a sucker for rich fall hues! I've been experimenting with a luminous technique that was demonstrated by Jennifer McGuire during the Inspiration Showcase classes. Don't you just love the look of it? (It looks even better in person - the camera doesn't do it justice!) I figure that this card could be used for a man or a woman and with the "Best Wishes" greeting, it could be a multi-purpose greeting. I love this effect so much that I think you'll be seeing many more of my cards featuring this luminosity.

The Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week is "Anything Goes", so this card fits the theme. I really feel that the 3 brads that I added as my final touch really give the card some pop.


Until next time,

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol :-) the feathers are lovely and you really did a great job with this technique :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment.